Midway between “The Strip” and the Township Park. 150 feet from Lake Erie (across the street from lakefront homes). In the township park are a playground, picnic tables, grills, and benches for looking out over Lake Erie’s beautiful sunsets. The Geneva State Park’s sandy, life-guarded beach is approximately 2 miles away (closer if you bike it).
Beds for 9, plus a foldout couch downstairs, 2 full bathrooms.
The roomy side yard is excellent for lawn games like bocce (provided).
Towels, bed linens, and paper products are provided.
- Dining Room: Large room with 8′ table and 8 chairs. There’s a delightful 12′ window seat for people to read, eat, or play on a gadget. Hardwood floor.
- Kitchen: Fully-equipped and extra-large.
- Living Room: Leather couch, love seat, & chair. Hardwood floors.
- TV Room with two couches (one is a full-size futon). Hardwood floor.
- Game Room: Game table is perfect for games, puzzles, or an overflow eating area. Hardwood floor.
- Bedroom #1: Twin-over full bunk bed, sleeps 3.
- Bedroom #2: Full size bed.
- Bedroom #3: King bed. Small closet & dresser. Lake Erie visible out north window.
- Bedroom #4: King bed. Small closet & dresser. Lake Erie visible out north window.
- Breezy, screened-in front porch features a large, sturdy oak game table & 6 chairs.