Competitive athletes (and their families & fans) choose Old Lake Landing (and Fairway North) during competition at the SPIRE Institute. SPIRE interns also find us very attractive for many reasons:
- Proximity: Just 6 miles from SPIRE, Old Lake Landing is closer than many hotels.
- Economy: Our many beds, roomy kitchen, etc., mean you get a lot for your money.
- Peace & Quiet: Located just off “The Strip” with the soothing waves of Lake Erie just across the street.
- Meals: Compared to restaurants, you can eat more economically and healthfully here. The gas grill is available, if weather permits.
- Laundry: Our onsite washer & dryer make it quick and convenient to have clean clothes.
- Comforts of home: Privacy, room to spread out, the ability to prepare your own meals and “eat in,” a sidewalk for walks … just a few of the features that make our house feel like home.